Mahatyagi Bhakt Niwas has the capacity of accommodating 70 devotees at a time. There are 23 rooms in total, 2 halls with attached bathroom, and 4 large A.C. rooms. Free langar facility is available for devotees twice a day. For any information related to price and availability of rooms contact our office number.
Standard terms and conditions
- This devotee’s residence is dedicated only to the service of Satvik devotees, who stay here are allowed to stay for only three days.
- Stay of a single woman is not allowed.
- Checkout time is 12 noon onward.
- Assemblies and parties of any nature are not permitted. The devotee reserves the right to evict any additional occupant in the residence room.
- This reservation is not transferable. No name change is allowed.
- The Bhakta Niwas reserves the right to send devotees from the Bhakta Niwas due to their conduct and behavior or for any other safety, security and medical reasons. This especially applies, if the devotees do not follow the instructions given by the employees of the abode, expressing themselves in a discriminatory manner, harassing or endangering other devotees.
- At no time shall devotees be allowed to compromise the health, safety and security aspects of the devout residence.
- The devotees are obliged to present an original proof of identity at the time of their visit to the abode.
- Any guest doing anything illegal and doing contrary to law will be punishable.
- Devotees are not allowed to bring food and drink from outside the devotee’s residence or to order food from outside the devotee’s residence.
- Bhakta Niwas is not responsible for valuables stored in a safe deposit box in your room.
- Lost property found on the premises is logged and kept in a safe place for a period of three (3) months. The items are then disposed of or donated. The Bhakta Niwas accepts no responsibility for contacting individuals regarding lost property. Items received from the rooms after check out are only kept until the close of business for that day.
- Valet parking is always at the devotee’s risk and the safety team’s advice needs to be strictly adhered to with the guest. The devotee residence shall not be liable for the loss of any valuables from such parked vehicles.
- Bhakta Niwas reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and accept that if the reservation is accepted by the devotee residence, your stay will subsequently be subject to the standard terms and conditions of stay of the devotee residence.
- The devotee residence may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the devotee residence is of the opinion that the information provided is incorrect or incomplete.
- The Bhakta Niwas shall be entitled to vary, modify and / or change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- You shall indemnify and indemnify the devout residence in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense, and in relation to acceptance of reservation and your stay in the devout residence.
- Bhakta Niwas shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expenses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation of the reservation by the devotee.
- No liability is accepted by the devotee for any failure by the devotee residence where such failure is caused by circumstances beyond his reasonable control. If the devout residence waives any rights available to it under the conditions on one occasion, it does not mean that those rights will be automatically waived on other occasions. If any of the terms are invalid, unusable or invalid for any reason, the remaining terms will continue in full force.
- You are solely responsible for all fees, taxes and assessments arising out of the use of the website.
- A guest will undertake that during their journey they are free from any contagious diseases and epidemics and devotees stay in residence.
- In case of any dispute with any of the terms of the devotee residence, the court of appropriate jurisdiction where the devotee residence is located shall have exclusive jurisdiction to handle such disputes.